An IP analysis takes a look at your business, and provides you with information, based questions such as:
- Which IP rights can apply to your business and your technology?
- How do these IP rights impact your business, and your position in the marketplace?
- How are these IP rights currently used in your business?
- How do you approach protection of Intellectual Capital, including existing and new inventions?
- Are you in compliance with your IP duties?
- Do your competitors have the ability to block you?
- Do you have an IP policy (knowingly or unknowingly)?
A combination of interviews, discussions and questionnaires provides an overview of available information, and will give a clear picture of how the business deals with its Intellectual Capital.
Contact us for more details.